Parker Marine Hoses and Fittings
Marine Hydraulic Steering Hoses and Fittings – Parker is one of the only U.S. manufacturers committed to providing hydraulic hoses and fittings designed especially for small boat, marine hydraulic steering systems. Here are some characteristics which make Parker Marine Hoses and Fittings your best choice for marine fluid connections.
1. Thermal plastic construction hoses for reliability and durability
2. Low volumetric expansion for better steering response
3. 1000 P.S.I. working pressure / 4000 P.S.I. burst pressure
4. Brass fittings instead of steel, which rusts, or very expensive stainless steel
5. Reusable fittings making in-the-field installation and repairs a reality
These Parker marine hoses and fittings are ideal for boats normally up to about 30′ in length. Easy installation, especially with the reusable fittings.
We normally have in stock the MSH-5 hoses which are 5/16″ I.D. and the appropriate fittings. Larger sizes may be special ordered depending on our local suppliers stock on hand. We can even supply U.S. Coast Guard approved hoses and fittings for larger commercial vessels.
Please click on the brochure image to view information on the Parker marine hoses and fittings for small boats in .pdf format.